The Explorer Waterproof Coat has a comfy wadded layer and a super soft fleece lining in the hood and at the top that's great for protecting your little one from the elements and keeping them warm on colder days! Made from post consumer recycled polyester - that's recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
The GO coat (named after the Great Outdoors!) is back with all of the great details you can expect from Kite. The waterproof and windproof coat with taped seams comes in a classic navy blue dino print with a contrast jaffa orange quilted lining. And with an outer fabric made partly from post-consumer drinking bottles it's doing its bit for the planet too!
• Navy blue dino print
• Fleece lined hood
• Waterproof up to 5,000mm and windproof / fully taped seams
• Quilted all-over jaffa orange lining
• Reflective strips on arms and back
• Adjustable Velcro cuffs
• Dropped back seat
• Midweight padded style
• Fleece lined side pockets
• Outer: taslan with waterproof/windproof coating Hood lining: fleece
• Outer: 100% polyester (30% recycled)
• Wadding and lining: 100% polyester
• Machine washable at 30 degrees